Thursday, February 7, 2008

The show the other night was super awesome

Golden Gators way to come out and bring the ruckus. We got down and we did our damn thing. Thanks so much for coming out we really put on a hell of a free show.Tatanka Iyotake tried their best and it really was one of the best shows the band has ever played.
There are free shows all over the city for the true Golden Gators alumni and current students. This weekend there is another show at 29th and Mission.

There will be 8 kegs of San Francisco's own Speak Easy Brew. This beer is so great and gets you really drunk so alcohol patrons be aware.

The new and upcoming band Gunner will be rocking.

Go see the show it is on Friday and will start at about 9:00 pm
and SFSU's own The Fucking Buckaroos will be rocking out. Click on the picture below to see their site.
Rock on Gators




11 comments:

Mike O said...

The acoustic pics made me want to hear what was going on in them but neither band link was working for me.
Seems like it could be good.

lorena zuluaga said...

I think your blog is interesting because it promotes bands that are not really known and that is cool. However, I would write more information on the band to get people enticed to go se them rather than just the dates of their shows. I would like to know a little bit of history about them and why you chose to put them in your blog; what makes them special. Also, I would make sure your links work. Since you like crazy rockers check this out is hilarious Rockers to Swallow, CRAZY...

Mike O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike O said...

The photo link to the myspace page worked but the audio files there didn’t want to play for me. Maybe they’re still loading…

Josh Muller said...

This is a pretty kick ass blog. I like the idea of letting people know about underground music. Who doesn't like to go see live music, the problem is, not many people know where to go or who to see so right one man. Awesome. I also appreciate Speak easy beer. Another brewery that you might want to check out is the Magnolia one on Haight. Pretty tasty.

John Eightclip said...

I like the idea of this kind of underground prohibition music being spread throughout the city in basements, back alleys, and bars. I can only wish that you'd include some sort of musical clip in each post. Something that i can hit "play" and it will allow me to experience maybe the live show of the evening before? Something like this? I like it though, this underground community.

Check out our website! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Check out our website! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Check out our website! said...

So this is my first time knowing about the free shows for the true “Golden Gators alumni” and students. Although I’m not sure what type of genre music this includes, I am interested to know more about it. I usually get my concert updates from Live Nation and these concert for the most part are not free. Therefore, feel free to keep you audience updated on any and all concerts coming soon!